Enjoy Classic New England Axe Throwing! Nothing brings friends together like throwing an axe.
GRAB SOME FRIENDS. GRAB AN AXE.
Take your next night out to a whole new place: Montana Nights, Connecticut’s premier axe-throwing facility, and far more. Designed to recapture the log cabin camaraderie and competition of the legendary frontier lodges, they offer a thoroughly unique way to reconnect with friends as you hurl axes, or gather by the fireside for games. You’re always going to be on target for an unforgettable time. Is it safe? Certified “Axeperts” will be with you throughout the event ensuring safety and cheering you on! AxeMasters work hard to make your experience one of a kind. Pizza and soft drinks will be served.
Discounted Tickets: $30 (valued $45) – https://graxethrowing.eventbrite.com
- All participants must wear closed-toe shoes.
- All guests must be participating in Axe Throwing – NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED.
- All participants in your party are required to be over the age of 21 or 10+ yrs must be accompanied by someone over the age of 21.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available on every table in the building.
- Face coverings are required. Masks are required when inside the facility except when eating and drinking.
- All areas are cleaned and sanitized regularly, including axe handles, pits, tables, arcade games, bar, restrooms, and front desk. They are constantly cleaning and sanitizing between every party.
Glorious Recovery hosts events for people recovering from alcohol and drug addiction and we encourage family, kids and friends to participate in all the fun! If cost is prohibitive, please sent us an email at email@example.com.