- This event has passed.
Introduction to Recovery Storytelling with Meghann Perry
April 2 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
It is possible to transform your pain + passion into purpose.
We believe that the transformational and empowering craft of storytelling can help change the narrative of recovery and inspire others who are struggling to find hope and healing.
Join the Introduction to Recovery Storytelling: A SHE RECOVERS® Through Self-Expression Online Workshop with Meghann Perry April 2, 2023 to learn how your story can ignite individual + collective healing.
Learn more + register 🔗 https://sherecovers.org/recovery-storytelling-workshop/
Space is limited – secure your spot today!
In this two hour introductory workshop, award-winning storyteller and nationally-known recovery educator Meghann Perry of Revolution Recovery will guide you to:
– Identify what recovering out loud means to you
– Craft new ways to look at the stories you tell yourself and others about your struggles and triumphs
– Recognize personal narratives that may serve as gateways to individual and collective healing
– Utilize the SHE RECOVERS Intentions & Guiding Principles as a roadmap for sharing your story
– Spark conversations that can inspire communities to change the narrative of what it means to be in recovery
– Examine your story as a strategy to shift the culture of recovery so that other women can find hope and healing
– Infuse the SHE RECOVERS inclusive recovery community ethos into your messaging and your life
There is no greater source of inspiration + influence than a woman in recovery. yOUR story is proof.
Visit https://sherecovers.org/recovery-storytelling-workshop/ to find out more + register.